Neko

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Is it just me? Or are things just getting weird...

What'd I do? Seems that whatever I do, it isn't the right thing.

I had to go out and get copies of my resume. Since the printer here at the house is out of ink, I went to the library. As I usually do, I told Mom I was going out and would be back in a bit. Well Mom went ballistic! Apparently, she wanted to take a short nap and wanted me to wake her in an hour. When I told her I was leaving, she got all bent out of shape. After I left, I was mad. I run all her errands, do her shopping, banking, etc., and she gets mad when I want a little time to myself to run my own errands? Surely, she understands that I'm trying to find a job.

This was too much like yesterday when I was at my sister's house. I was watching the kids (again), and stayed over for dinner. She asked one of the kids to set the table, and when she didn't get any response, she lost her cool. She was ranting on about how much she does around the house, drives everyone everywhere they want to go, etc. She was actually was screaming and finally went outside to calm down. I finished fixing dinner and put Joey down for a nap. Tori didn't want to come in for dinner, because she was still upset. Dean had come home about this time, and he went to talk to Tori.

Marc had a baseball game @ 7pm, so I got everyone ready who wanted to go. I wanted to go home, so Dean took everyone to the ball game, Tori stayed home with the baby, and I went the hell home.

I was telling Saon earlier in the day, before I went to Tori's, that I didn't like being used as a free babysitter, and that I wanted to leave Oklahoma and go anywhere else. Saon wants me to come to New Orleans, but not until he got his life a little more settled.

I can't take the stress that I'm feeling by living here. I just want to get a job, save enough money to get out of here, and send money to my mother to help her out. I'm sleeping on the friggin couch, I'm doing all this stuff for my family, and if it weren't for my kids being here, I'd have never come here.

I am so miserable here. I have to make things better for myself here, just so i can have some semblance of normalcy.

Honestly, I think I need to see someone. I haven't taken Prozac in several months, and I'm getting that familiar sinking feeling again. Maybe things are getting weird.

Gotta jump...MorelaterZ--