Neko

Sunday, August 03, 2003

From Saturday...

I really didn't do anything yesterday, except a run to the store. Since the store is WalMart, I tend to get carried away and do some "window shopping" while I'm there to pick up groceries.

It's time for back to school, and so all the backpacks ans school supplies are out in force, and the summer stuff is now on sale. There's a pair of jeans I was looking at that were kinda cute, and a NASCAR tshirt and sweatpants set I kinda liked, until I saw the back of the pants...they had "NASCAR" written across the butt. Now, seriously...I think that the whole trend of putting slogans and such on the backside of pants and shorts is a bit stupid. The last thing I want is for someone to read something written on my ass. I'm a plus size gal, and my butt is not billboard, for cryin out loud! If it looks stupid on thin gals, then it would look even more stupid on someone my size! I can't wait for that fad to go out of style! Geez!

I tried calling Saon last night, but he wasn't home. The guy who talks like he has a mouthful of marbles answered the phone. I asked him to please tell Saon that I called. Betcha anything Saon never got the message. He starts his job tonight, and I want to wish him luck on his first day, er, night, since he works from 6pm-6am.

I'm taking Jeff to Sea Scouts in a bit. It's a relatively cool day (might get into the low 90's), so it should be nice for sailing.

I had a lengthy conversation with Jon yesterday. He kept talking about this gal he met at Salisbury Beach who works at one of the pizza shops on the strip. She's from Brazil, and she's apparently very nice. Jon kept sending these links so I can see pictures of this chick, but I am just not interested.

What. Ever.

I miss my baby. I want to be with Saon so much, but it'll be worth the wait.
*sigh*

Gotta jump....MorelaterZ--