Neko

Monday, August 04, 2003

Drat...

JC's out of the office until next week!

Took Jeff to the school for his physical/uniform fitting this morning. North's uniforms are way different than the one I wore in my marching band days. There's a piece that could best be described as overalls, then the jacket, then a breastplate over all that! Those poor kids must roast during parades!

I wonder how Saon's first night of work was. I might call him around 1pm and see if he's awake. He got off work at 6am, then had to ride his bike home, which he estimated takes about an hour or so, which would get him home around 7am. After working for 12 hours in a very phyiscal job, I'm sure that he was ready to go to bed.

I'm pretty ready to take a nap...I woke up this morning feeling like I'd been drugged. And the headache...I wonder what that is all about...

Gotta jump...MorelaterZ--