Neko

Thursday, July 31, 2003

Happy Birthday, Mom!

We had the kids here again today, so that Tori could take Daniel to look for more jobs. I had an appointment to keep and errands to run, so I got out of there soon after they arrived.

I got to my appointment in plenty of time. Another temp agency, where I had to fill out interminable forms, sit around waiting for one of the agents to be free to interview, and finally take some tests of my skills. It took all of about three hours.

Afterwards, I went over to Penn Square Mall to grab a bite to eat, then I head home. Tori and Daniel had returned from wherever they went, and we discussed where Mom wanted to go for her birthday dinner. We ended up going to Red Lobster when the waiting time at two other places was way too long.

While we were gone, Saon had gotten online and IM'd me, but he was no longer online when I got the message. *bummer:(

This person IM'd me wanting to talk about my writing. He wanted me to call him (he was local), but I said that I was not alone and I would not call him. Then he got abusive. He started calling me names, telling me that the "asshole" told me to block his ID. So I blocked him again, then a thrid time when he didn't get the message. Then I reported him to Yahoo for violoating the Terms of Service (TOS).

What a jerk! Does he think he's God's gift women. I looked up his profile, and he's just a kid, not much older than Daniel.

So that was my day for the last day of July. Exciting as hell, huh?

Gotta jump...MorelaterZ--