Neko

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

The shit hits the fan in Gretna

Saon came to the end of his rope with the people living in the house he was staying in. When I talked to him this afternoon, he was so angry he could feel his ears turning red.

No one in the house, except for Saon, was working. They spend their days drinking and getting high. That's not what Saon is about, and he felt that his cousin and his buddies acted all pissed off because Saon wouldn't conform and do what they liked to do. It finally came to a head and Saon decided that it was time to leave and take his stuff over to another cousin house.

Saon called me later from work and he sounded a lot calmer than he had been when he spoke to me earlier in the day.

He told me that he might not get a car right away and concentrate on getting his license back and getting a place to live. He also wants me to come down to N.O. and move in with him on a trial basis. I could come back to OKC when and if I needed to, then return to N.O. when and if I want.

If I'm going down there, I'm planning to stay.

I truly believe that once we're together, we'll be unstoppable.

Now I have to tell my family. I know at least one person who won't be thrilled to hear this latest news in my life.

Gotta jump...MorelaterZ--