Neko

Monday, August 04, 2003

Put your hands on the computer and feel the warmth of my sarcasm

From Daily Rotten's site:

They have a link to Hustler publisher Larry Flynt's website which states that there is a so-called "day of prayer" tomorrow at 12:45pm, to pray for the death of Fox News anchor Bill O'Reilly.

Larry Flynt and prayer in the same sentence? I imagine God looking down on Flynt right now thinking, "I don't know this fool!" I'm sure that Lucifer has Ole Larry's pad waiting for him in Hell.

Aw hell...I've been praying for Larry Flynt's demise for years! He's scared of O'Reilly, and this is his way of getting back at the "no spinmeister".

To his credit, there is nothing on O'Reilly's site or Fox News' site about this.

Give us a little credit for brains, Larry, cause you're sitting on yours.

Peace out...O'Reilly rocks!