Neko

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Fortune cookie say: Good fortune will shine down on you today...

Saon called a little while ago with some awesome news...he has a house! His godfather owns the house next door to where he was staying, and told Saon he can live there rent free until the house is fixed up some (there are some minor repairs to be made), then Saon would pay his godfather 300.00 a month to live there. The house has three bedrooms, a bathroom and a small living room; all that for $300 a month! WOW!!!

He wants me to come down there for a week or so in a couple of weeks. He'll pay for my ticket there and back, but I won't be seeing much of the Big Easy this trip. More than likely, I'll be seeing the ceiling of the master bedroom...he he he...

(Dat Phan was just on the Tonight Show. I still don't think he's funnier than Ralphie. Dat's imitations of his mother are getting quite old.)

I am so thrilled that things are going Saon's way! A great job, a kickin' place to live, soon to have his fines paid off, and possibly a car in the near future...all that's missing, he says, is ME...

Let me digest this for a couple of days, then I'll have a good idea what I'm looking at. Me and Saon finally together, the way we planned last fall? Is it really going to happen?

One day at a time, Stef...take it one day at a time.

Gotta jump...MorelaterZ--