Neko

Monday, July 21, 2003

This really pisses me off

Daniel feels it necessary to put a lock on his bedroom door, when he isn't even going to be living here. He says that it's to keep Jeff out of his room when he's gone, but he's keeping me out, too.

It pisses me off that for seven months, I've been sleeping on the couch upstairs, and that I have virtually no privacy, but I can't use a soon to be unoccupied bedroom.

It pisses me off that my own child doesn't trust me not to go thru his stuff. Like I give a rat's ass about his stuff. I just wanted to use the bedroom, so I can have some privacy, and sleep on a real bed.

Just once, I would like to have a private conversation on the phone without the whole house being able to hear every word, or to have to go into my mother's bedroom for privacy.

When I get some money together, I am going to move out. I have no life here.

MorelaterZ when I calm down some...I'm too pissed off to jump...