Neko

Friday, July 18, 2003

The weather....*sigh*

According to one of several indicators I have online, it is 104 in the OKC metro, as of two minutes ago.

Good thing I'm not outside today. I would be as useful as a wet sponge.

I have a job interview on Monday with another temp agency, who, as it turns out, is in the same building as American Express Financial Advisors. No problem, at least I know where it is now. They tell me to come in between 8am and 4pm, bring a hardcopy of my resume, two forms of ID, and be prepared to stay for at least 2-3 hours.

The two forms of ID are going to be dicey, as all my ID is still in my married name. I do have my birth certificate, so maybe that will suffice. If worse comes to worse, I'll hypenate the two names (although I hate doing that because my married name is so damned lengthy). I figure that as long as they have my SSN right, I'll still get credit for any income earned under my preferred name.

I have nothing more to say at this point, so I'm gonna jump....

MorelaterZ--