Neko

Saturday, July 19, 2003

I feel very blah...

High temps, no food, and a huge headache is not a good sign.

In 1996, I had sun poisoning, and I felt like I do now. Since that time, I have been very careful to wear a hat outdoors, use sunscreen, and make sure I ate on hot days when I know I'm going to be outside. I didn't do that today, and I'm paying for it now. I don't know if I have sun poisoning or not, but the way I feel now reminds me of it.

If I'm still feeling like this in a couple of days, then I'll know for sure.

~*~~*~*~~*~


Saon and I are playing phone tag. He called me while Dean, Tori, Scott and Joey came over (Marc is still at camp and Amalia is in Enid at her grandparents), and I couldn't really talk then. Saon said, "I guess I'll talk to you later," in a rather abrupt voice, like he took it personally. I called him back after everyone left, and he couldn't talk. "I'll call you back in ten minutes," he says. When he didn't call back, I called him again, and this time his cousin answered and told me that Saon was out and would be back within the hour.

I'm not expecting to hear from him tonight. Oh, well...he'll call again.

I hope.

Gots ta jump...MorelaterZ--