Neko

Saturday, July 19, 2003

Looks like someone was looking for someplace specific

Daniel was looking for the Costa Mesa High School website last night. In seeing his attempts to find it, he was waaaay off (click the link above for website).

This is the high school that both Jon(1978) and I(1982) graduated from, and that Daniel attended for his freshman and sophomore years. Several years ago, they combined with the middle school, so grades 7 and 8 are also CMHS students, and Jeff falls into this category. Jeff is now a senior (!) at North.

Jeff and I are going to volunteer at the band's car wash today (Jeff somewhat reluctantly). But, it's also going to be 104 today, so I wonder just how long we're going to be out there. I'm only planning to stay and hour or two.

Enough of this link-laden post. I gotta jump...

MorelaterZ--