Neko

Sunday, July 20, 2003

It's just too damned hot!

It's supposed to reach 106 today. According to Weatherpixie, it's 104; to Weathercast, it's 105; and the thermometer outside in the backyard, in the shade, it's 103. Turn it off already! It's raining in New Orleans today!

Saon did call me back last night, about twenty minutes after I made the previous post. He was talking to me, then he was talking to the various relatives at the house where he's staying. We finally did get to talk to each other some. He keeps talking about coming up here, but he really couldn't stay here at the house. He does have this opportunity with the offshore deal, so I told him to look into that, because we don't have anything like that in Oklahoma. He's already looking for apartments, and found one in Marrero with 2 bedrooms, cable hook ups, and it's $500 a month.

If he gets the offshore job, then I may consider going there for a while to see if things between us will really work out. I do want a life with him, but I want to be here with my boys, too, especially since it's Jeff's Senior year. Maybe if finances permit, I can be in both places, as in spend two or three months in Louisiana, then two or three months in OKC. Then again, that just may be wishful thinking on my part. We'll just have to see how things work out.

So, I better get my ass out there tomorrow and really pound the pavement and get a job. I need the bucks for bills and Mardi Gras...

Gotta jump...MorelaterZ--