Neko

Friday, July 18, 2003

This actually happened and I still don't believe it!

Saon called.

He's in Louisiana, staying with a cousin. When he called, Daniel answered the phone and then told me, "Mom, it's Saon and he says it's important!"

The first thing he asked me was, "are you still available?"

"Yes," I said.

From that point, Saon explained what really happened that night he allegedly broke up with me. The conversation on Mess-up-enger was all that woman's doing. She's the one who bragged on her prowess in bed, the one who said all the awful things to me while pretending to be Saon...all because she was pissed off that Saon and I were intimately involved. She wanted him to herself, and he didn't want her.

That explains the radical changes in the tones of the conversations before and after that night.

He says he still loves me, that he misses me, and that he wants us to give a life together another chance.

I told him how crushed I was that night, and he told me that he was very angry with (the bitch) when he found out what she had done. He knew my feelings were very hurt, but was impressed that I took it so well and didn't go off on him. "You have class, something that (the bitch) could never match," he said in so many words.

He also said that he's still going to divorce Michele, but is going to wait for a bit while he gets the money together to get an apartment, a car, a job, and back on his feet.

He's going to see about a job on an offshore boat on Monday. This would be a job that would be two weeks out, one week back, and the pay would be above average for the field. I really hope he gets it, because he is good at that kind of work.

My mind is still reeling. Do I believe him? My heart wants to, but my head wants proof of his love for me. I think the fact that he called me is proof enough.

And to think it happened all on my father's birthday.

Gotta jump...Morelaterz--