Neko

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

When one door closes, another opens...

First: I have this to say about Saon...if he couldn't see that I was (possibly) the only person who truly cared for him without judgement, then it is his loss. I just hope and pray that he is happy. That is all I ever wanted for him. He has a lot of issues in his life, that pre-date our relationship, that he needs to address in order for him to be truly happy. I've seen the scared little boy in him too many times, and he needs to come to terms with what I believe is clinical depression. Of course, I am not a doctor, but I've seen in him some of the same things that prompted me to get help for my depression back in 1998.

Saon, if you happen upon this diary, please know that I have your best interests at heart. Please know that I do truly care for you. I'm sorry you felt otherwise.

Second: I did recieve a reply from JC. As I expected, his kind words were just what I needed. He seems to know me better than I know me. Is this the reason he was brought into my life, and why we still stay in contact?

He had some great news! He has a 6 week showing at a gallery in Newburyport, MA of his art. The owner of the gallery was so impressed with JC's work that the owner bumped three other artists in order to get JC's art to the public as soon as humanly possible.

I wish I could be there to see his lifelong dreams realized. I am so thrilled for him!

Third: I have an interview with the temp agency on June 30th. I also got an email from a man who had seen my resume online and wants to schedule an interview with me!

Maybe the bad is evened out by the good...I hope so.

More laterz--