Neko

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Getting on with it...

but it's so hard.

I went out to a temp agency on Broadway near 33rd and applied to get temp jobs thru them. I have an interview on Monday, June 30 at 2:30pm.

I still have this knot in my stomach since last night's revelations. I slept badly, and my FMS symptoms were acting up. The stress I've been under the last several weeks doesn't help, and this just adds to it.

I wrote JC a rather whiny email about my bad luck in finding that special someone. He hasn't replied yet. He has always come thru for me with a comforting word before, and I hope he'll be able to help me this time. He is busy, so I don't expect an answer right away.

I have to keep up a positive attitude. I can't let this get me down. If Saon and I were meant to be, then it will happen. The new woman is ten years older than I am, so I suspect that she won't be able to help Saon achieve his goal of becoming a father before he turns 30. And, I certainly hope that he is honest with her about his past.

Meanwhile, my period is late, but it could be stress.

If it's not, and what that signifies is actually so, and it's not early menopause, then I'm going to have a real problem.

More laterz-