Neko

Saturday, June 21, 2003

I've been so tired lately

And I don't like it.

I go to bed early, but when i awaken the next day, I feel like I haven't slept at all. I don't know if I'm just going thru another Fibro phase, or what. What I do need is a real bed. I've been sleeping on this couch for six months, and it's killin' me! And that could be part of my problem.

I really need to see a doctor. Speaking of which, I got the name of my sister's ob-gyn yesterday. I told her it's because I haven't had a pap smear in two years, but I also want to find out if my tubal could be reversed. I want to do this for myself as well as Saon. I called the doctor's office, but I got the answering service. I'll call her again on Monday.

I wrote Saon an email last night. I told him all the things I've been thinking since I spoke to him earlier in the day. He'd never admit it to my face, but I know he's scared about what he's going thru now. It's rather daunting to be somewhere and have no money, nowhere to live, no job, and no prospects for one. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he went back to the carnival. I just hope that he'd tell me where he's going next if he does decide to go that route.
He's a strong person, I know he can get thru this. If no one else will care for him, then it is up to me.

More laterz--