Neko

Monday, June 23, 2003

Southpaw Scott hits a wicked line drive down the 3rd base line...!

(I have no idea what happened to the originial post...hmmmm)

The kids that Scott's team play against don't know how to handle a left handed batter. It was a rather lopsided game, Scott's team winning 10-0.

I didn't get to talk to Saon last night, so I guess the carnival job he got went well. Or, on a more somber note, perhaps his friend's health took a turn for the worse. I have no way other than online to contact Saon, so if something did happen along that front, I would have no idea. I just hope all is well with him, and the family he is staying with, and that Saon will call me soon.

It was extremely hot here today, but what else is new? This is Oklahoma in the summertime, after all...

More laterz--