Neko

Friday, June 20, 2003

This answers some questions, but not all of them (it's a start though)

I heard from Saon...this is part of the conversation we had via Yahoo:

Stef: Saon, I gotta know...do we still have a future together?
Saon: truthfully?
Stef: yes
Saon: not right now i got alot on my mind
Stef: another woman?
Saon: ya still my friend
Saon: no
Stef: michele?
Saon: FUCK NO!
Stef: LOL good for you!
Saon: i said i was done i am done
Saon: fuck her
Stef: you got a lot on your mind because you're worried about getting work?
Saon: that and other things
Stef: talk to me...anything i can do to help?
Saon: not really
Saon: i have to do it myself
Stef: what is it, if you don't mind sharing it with me
Saon: ok i am 26 fixin to be 27 no car no family what else?
Stef: i thought you wanted to have a child with me
Stef: i'm going next week to see if i can have the tubal reversed
Saon: do it