Neko

Saturday, June 14, 2003

I am being a pest, I know I am...

I worry about how Saon is. I hope things are going well and that he will call me soon. I'm not going to message him any more, because I feel I am being a pest. If he is moved to call me, he will.

It's just certain things he's said to me, like his thinking about leaving Picayune for New Orleans, and wondering what is happening, if anything, on that front. The idea of him leaving Picayune to live on the streets of New Orleans really scares me. I know he has done it before in other places, like Bangor before he hooked up with the carnival, but it doesn't sit well with me. And, I know he can take care of himself...

But still...should I worry? All the what if's go thru my head, and that just gets me more agitated. I have to have faith that Saon will be okay, and if he needs me, he knows how to reach me.

Praying extra hard for you, my baby...

More laterz--