Neko

Saturday, June 14, 2003

Know what I hate...?

Looking for a job in a city where I know no one.

I've been in Oklahoma nearly six months, and I still don't know a soul. Everyone is friendly, yes, but outside my family, I have no one. Is it any wonder that I am itching to blow this popcicle stand?

Looking for work, knowing I cannot work full time, is, frankly, a waste of my time and the time of any prospective employers. But, when you have no source of income, and no family to help you for whatever reason, you are kinda sorta forced into it.

Still I guess it's better than waiting around for Social Security to make up their minds whether I indeed am entitled to Disability.

I did promise Saon I would look for a job when I returned from Picayune, and so, here I am. I owe so many people so much money...it's not funny anymore.

Sometimes, my life just plain sucks.

More laterz--