Neko

Sunday, June 15, 2003

Father's Day

This is the 3rd Father's Day without my dad. It's on days like this (and on his birthday in July) that I miss him a lot. He had a long, productive life...and I know I didn't make things easy for him. He's in a better place now...I truly believe that he's gotten me this far, guiding me to certain places and people.

I love you, Dad. Happy Father's Day!

~*~~*~*~~*~


Jeff called Tori and Dean today. Apparently, he ran out of money, and Dean wired him some to the hotel in London where his group is staying. He'll be home Wednesday evening. I can't wait to hear about his trip.

Jon called me today (after I called him). He went off on some tangent about a mutual friend who Jon says is annoying him on purpose. Well, Jon, after all the people you annoy on a regular basis, how does it feel? Then he told me that he's going to Boston on Tuesday to get his teeth looked at by someone at the Boston University Dental School. I've been telling him for years that if he didn't take care of his teeth, he would lose them. Apparently, his teeth are threatening to do just that.

Ex-husbands! Are all ex-husbands as clueless as mine is???

More laterz--