Neko

Thursday, June 19, 2003

Southpaw Scott whacks a line drive to right field!

Actually, Scott whacked three line drives into right field in his baseball game this afternoon. In the outfield, he played right and left field, but has a hard time paying attention. He's kicking the ground, taking his glove off, looking around...just the way a kid with ADD usually acts. I think that his meds start to wear off in the late afternoon, so we'll have to have that looked into.

The rest of the day was rather boring. I got up at 8:30am and rand to 7-11 to get Mom some ciggies, then I came home a goofed around on the puter, listened to The Radio Factor with Bill O'Reilly, and took a nap for a couple of hours. Tonight, I think I will touch up my color and take a shower, then tomorrow, go out and look for work.

Oh. Joy.

Still nothing from Saon. I have this to say about that: things must have gotten
really bad at the muffler shop and Saon decided to go back to the one thing he knows he can do well...the carnival. He wants to get his fines paid off and get his license back, and he needs money, obviously, to do that. Maybe he is trying to work towards our being together. I just wish he'd call and explain everything. I hate to think that he would give up on us without telling me. As I have mentioned previously, Saon has never lied to me about our realtionship status, and I have no reason to believe that he would start now.

If you love something, set it free; if it returns, it was meant to be...corny I know, but it has been true for me in this case. If Saon and I were meant to be, then he will return.

At least, I hope and pray that he will.

More laterz--