Neko

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

(written about 10pm on 6.9.03, but Blogger was down)

Take me out to the ball game

I went to see Scott play in a baseball game this afternoon. It's weird seeing him bat lefty, even though I've known for years that he is left-handed.

I heard from my buddy, JC, today. He was in Chicago for a contest he was in, and he apparently had a great time hanging out with an ex-Chicago Bull (whom he didn't name) all night at a bar.

Man, I wanna hang out with him...he has all the fun!

I'm hoping that "no news is good news" in the cases of Saon and Jeffrey. Saon told me last week he was thinking of leaving Picayune because his buddy (for whom he works) isn't paying him. Then later, he told me that though it wasn't the best situation, things are going okay for the time being.

Jeffrey, on the other hand, is apparently having a great time in Europe, because he hasn't called us. Mom keeps saying she's going to call the next hotel on the itinerary to leave a message for Jeff to call us, but she hasn't done it yet.

Kid, I'm waiting for my postcard! LOL

More laterz--