Neko

Saturday, June 07, 2003

You can call us anytime, Jeff

Jeff has been in Rome for 3 days and he hasn't called us yet! He must be having a lot of fun.

Saon and I are playing messenger tag again. He keeps telling me he's going to try and call, then he doesn't. Things in Picayune don't sound like they're going well, especially since he said he was thinking about going to New Orleans because Ray isn't paying him.

I don't know what's going on, and I'm afraid to call there. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and call.

I'm still looking for a part time job, but I'm not having much luck. I'm competing with all the high school kids looking for summer work. I started looking online for job openings, so maybe one of those will pan out.

I went over to my sister's yesterday to watch the kids while she went shopping. Everyone was very good. Joey was just a happy li'l camper for the first couple of hours, then I found out why...he had a diaperful! He even laughed at me while I was changing him, the little imp!

More laterz--