Neko

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My curiousity got the better of me, I guess

I was checking my stats today, and saw that someone looked up "Dusty the Clown".

Dusty later became the "Fabulous Balloon Man", and since about 1997, I lost track of him.

I knew the man behind both of these personas. He and I were pretty good friends until about 10 years ago. Since then, it seems as though he's fallen off the edge of the earth.

I just wanted to say hello and how you been, and what have you been doing for the last ten years?

I've looked on the internet, and found some things that might lead to him, but I'm not sure. It's not like I'm planning a trip to Norfolk and Virginia Beach anytime soon and want to look him up. I think it's more to satisfy my own curiousity.

Unless he's now deceased, then I'll feel bad I didn't try harder or sooner to find him.

I've noticed that I've had a lot of visitors from the Hampton Roads area lately, but a lot of them are looking for info on Henry Del Toro, formerly of WNOR-FM in Norfolk. Just this one looking for "Dusty the Clown" that's got me thinking about him again.

And maybe, I should just let the past stay where it is... in the past. No use inviting trouble, now, is there?


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,