Neko

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hmmm...not bad...

but I can do better. Something to work towards at any rate.

Got all of my grades, finally. The last two were probably posted this morning. I was hoping for a 3.5, but the 3.25 I did get is okay.

My goal for the semester was to get a 3.0 GPA, so I achieved that. For the summer classes, I just want to get the math class out of the way without falling flat on my face. It doesn't count towards my GPA, but that doesn't mean I can do poorly in it. For the two that do count, I want to do well.

In the fall, I want to better the 3.25 GPA I just got for the spring semester. I mean, if I'm not going to do well, what's the point of going to school?

Part of me wishes I'd done this years ago; and part of me is glad I waited until now.

It's gonna be tough asking my 21 year old son to help me with math homework though (he offered, BTW).

thanks for peeking, cowboy

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , ,