Neko

Monday, April 09, 2007

This post has no title, just words and a tune

Well, it's Monday. Again. It's still quite un-Spring like out there. At least it didn't snow.

I think I know what's been bothering me lately. Hopefully, it will pass soon and I can get the hell on with it already!

I'm not perfect. I never claimed to be. I have issues and concerns and other things going on in my life like everyone else. Sometimes, I just need to get it out in the open and talk about it. I don't think that MVL is the appropriate forum to do that, however. I think this is a little more than crabbing about school and homework and my kids and my car.

I feel bad about something that I can't even put my finger on, and that bugs me!


Thanx 4 peeking. Can we get together soon? I'd love to see you!



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,