Neko

Monday, April 02, 2007

Stef's To-Do list for Monday, April 2nd

Pay rent: check

Enroll for summer and fall classes at school: check

Turn in the essay that was due today: check

Rock someone's world: pending


That last one has been on my To-Do list for a long time. I'll have to take care of that the next time the opportunity presents itself.

Though probably not today.
===

About the enrolling for school for the summer and fall semesters... I learned this today: because of a change in the curriculum for the degree I'm working for, if I want to transfer to someplace like UCO or OU, I have to complete the Associates in Applied Sciences requirements first, then continue on for the Associates in Broadcast Communications, which will transfer (the other one won't transfer everything). So if all goes well, I'll leave Rose State with two Associate degrees, then go on to the four year school for the Bachelor's.

And if I'm 50 or something when I get done, so be it.


Part of me wishes I'd done this years ago, and part of me is glad I waited until now.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,