Neko

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Nothing seems to be going right today...

I had troubles with my editing project today, so I ended up taking it home with me.

I meant to take the laptop to school today, but I left it at home at the last second. Turned out that I really did need it today. Now I have to go in and finish my project early in the morning. Grrrr!

Nothing has come out of my mouth, or thru the keyboard, that makes any sense to anyone but me.

I need to eat something, and Chinese sounds like just the ticket. But the place that delievers in my neighborhood has a $12 minimum, and I just don't feel like ordering that much just to get delivery. There is a place on Midwest Blvd. that I might check out. I saw it when I was at IHOP recently (the day of the hornet in my car episode).

Why do I feel so... weird?



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , ,