Neko

Friday, April 06, 2007

Oh that noise!

It's been so noisy here lately. This morning for what seemed like forever, but in reality lasted about an hour, there was a van out in the parking lot making the loudest noise! It was from a drain cleaning service, and the machines they used were almost deafening. I almost wished I had earplugs!

Great, my one day every two weeks I get to stay home and this is what I have to deal with.

I have to get out of this cranky/crabby/moody deep blue funk... or else I'll be impossible to live with. And since it's just me... well, you get the idea.

And, spending Easter with the family... I gotta be in a good mood for that! I'm going over to Mom's sometime tomorrow (whenever Daniel gets his butt outta the bed, that is). I'll probably have to run errands for her. I don't mind, though. After all, it's my mom...

The only thing that bugs me is that it might snow Sunday. I've heard of a white Christmas, but never a white Easter...

Go fig...



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , , , ,