Neko

Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Post wherein Stef declares that she's not into all that April Fool's crap

Why restrict it to April 1st? People become fools, or are made fools of, on any one of the other 364 days of the year.

So don't even start the April Fool's crap with me.

The only thing I ever did on April 1st (in 1986) was sign Jeff's birth certificate. And that was only after we went round and round with the Orange County, California vital statisics folks about giving Jeff a middle name. Apparently, at that time (and maybe now for all I know), California requires that all children born in the state must have a middle name. I wasn't planning on giving Jeff one because Jon and I couldn't agree on one. But, since he HAD to have one, I gave him my name --or rather, the masculine version of it-- as a middle name. So, this is how my second son became Jeffrey Stephen instead of Jeffrey NMN (no middle name).

And that's no April Fool's joke... and, NO, I'm not posting Jeff's birth certificate as proof. You'll just have to take my word for it.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , ,