Neko

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Essay's done, but I still didn't get the answer to my question

My essay that is due Monday is done. It's probably not the best piece of work I've ever produced, but I still hope it gets a decent grade.

Except for one small problem...

My English Comp class requires essays to have in-text citations and a "works cited" page. The works cited page was no problem. The problem lies in how to cite two articles with the same title (no author listed). I found nothing in my textbook and nothing on a website my professor gave us in class that addresses this. So, I sent her an email to ask.

She writes back that she didn't know the answer, but would look it up and get back to me. As of tonight, she hasn't. Our class is the third of three English Comp I classes she teaches, and she had a lot of previous essays to grade. I'll turn it in as is, and hope what I did to differentiate between the two articles is enough.

But I'd still like to know the correct way to do it, if there is one.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , ,