Neko

Sunday, April 15, 2007

I'm with you, Mr. Iacocca

Lee Iacocca is mad as hell, and he's not going to be quiet any longer.

He's written a new book, Where Have All the Leaders Gone? In it, or rather in the excerpt I read here, he is truly pissed off. Pissed off at the fools in Washington, DC, pissed off at President Bush, and pissed off that no one's doing a damn thing about it.

He has what he's called the Nine C's of Leadership. If you don't read anything else in the excerpt, read that part.

Lee Iacocca can get away with that stuff, the being mad as hell stuff. When I do it, I'm told that I haven't a clue what I am talking about, and to please shut the fuck up.

So I won't talk politics. I think the current resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is an idiot. How can a man with a Yale education be so damn dumb?

I'm going to add Lee Iacocca's book to my book wish list. He has a lot to say.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,