Neko

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Trying to relax... and not succeeding

I can feel the tension in my shoulders, but for the life of me I can't think of a reason why I could be so tense.

Maybe it's the colder than normal spring weather... where's our 80 degree temps? Where's the sunshine?

Lord, I'd hate to be the weatherperson around here. I wonder how much abuse they get from their viewers when they go out in public and the forecast is wrong (or not to someone's liking)?

Hmmm, one of the profs at school does weather on one of the local TV stations, maybe I should screw up the courage and ask him.

Larry just asked me how school was going... so I told him. It's going quite well. There's about a month more of the spring semester, then three weeks off before the summer one begins. I've already got student aid lined up for that. Still waiting to hear on the aid for the fall. Soon, I hope.

It's the books that kill me, though. The prices, that is. Even used ones aren't cheap (but cheaper than the new ones are). The sooner I get the student aid, the better choice of books I get. I got stuck with new books this semester because I got my aid late. Ouch!

I don't know what's going on in the apartment upstairs, but they sound like they're going to fall through their floor into my living room!


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , , ,