Neko

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I got up early to finish a class project...

and it took all of about 15 minutes to do. Now I wish I could go back to bed, because I am so not ready for the quiz in my 9:50am class. Yes, I studied for it, but I'm still not ready...

I've had the strangest dreams lately, and the "signs" I see when I'm awake are even more bizarre. They're interconnected to the same source. I hate when things like that happen, because it usually means there's going to be some change in my life, the results of which I may or may not agree with.

Or it could all stem from the fact that my birthday is Friday. To quote Garth Brooks: I'm much too young to feel this damn old.

And the week's only half over, and I still have so much more to do. Quizzes, papers, appointments, stuff I can put on my activities transcript. By Friday, I'll be an exhausted mess.

But I'll be right back in the thick of things by Monday morning, just you watch!


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , ,