Neko

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Is that an... naaaah!

It's so cold out right now that the locks on the car were frozen. It supposedly snowed around 4am this morning. Of course, most folks were sleeping at that point. The result was bone chilling cold, wind, and car door locks being frozen. Nothing a key held under the hot water for a minute or two couldn't solve.

I felt so bleh when I got home from school yesterday that I took a nap as soon as I got in at about 3pm or so, and slept til nearly 8pm!

And, supposedly, there was an earthquake here yesterday. I was in class and I thought I felt something, but with Tinker Air Force Base nearby, I thought it was a sonic boom or something.

Nope. It registered a 3 on the Richter scale.

Compared to the 6 something quake the day after my dad's funeral in 1999, I guess I could be forgiven for thinking it was a sonic boom from Tinker.

(Thanx 4 peeking. Talk soon?)


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , ,