Neko

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Walkin' in L.A. (NOT!!)

Walking in Del City, yeah.

I decided that I'm slacking in the exercise department because I can drive my car to and from school, so I walked to the public library. I have about 1/2 an hour left, then I think I'll go home, because I think some people are coming over later.

At least, I hope they are.

Amalia told me last night that she has a present for me, and that she's bringing it over today. Her mom says, "Maybe".

I had this dream last night that Tori brought Joey over to my apartment for me to babysit, and Larry showed up about the same time. I told Larry he's lucky I can speak "Joe", so he could understand what the kid is trying to say.

Joey wished me a happy birthday last night, and I pretty much understood him. His mom thinks he might not be ready for pre-k in the fall (he'll be four on his next birthday at the end of March). It's a wait-n-see thing at this point.

And then there are Joey's allergies. That could be a whole post of its own. Start with the CT scan that he had to be sedated for, then didn't fall asleep for two and a half hours! That boy has fighting sleep down to an art. He even fights sedation for a medical test!

Back to the birthday thing: the people who should have known yesterday was my birthday didn't call or try to get in contact with me, nor did I expect them to. When I was dating Saon, I was happy he knew my birthday was in February. Ditto for Paul, my former landlord in Massachusetts. Jon didn't even attempt to call me.

Someone remembered, though. Thank you! It means a lot to me that you remembered. Wait til next month (insert mischievious grin here)!


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,