Neko

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I feel like I've been driving a Mack truck

...but even a Mack truck probably steers better than BabyDoll at the moment.

I think all that the Beretta needs are the following: power steering fluid and anitfreeze. For right now. Those are things that I can get for her. As I mentioned in the last post, the car needs a lot of TLC. Even I realize that she's probably not long for this world, unless someone wants to help me pay to return her to her former glory (or at least as she was when I bought her in 1999).

The thing with her fuel gauge is driving me nuts! The fuse is not blown. A blown fuse was usually the reason the fuel gauge wasn't working properly. Popular opinion (Daniel and Jeff) seem to think that because the car sat for so long that the electronics that control that and the temp gauge are messed up. After all, BabyDoll is 18 years old!

(I have a car that is old enough to vote and get drafted!)

Then there are other little problems that I need time and patience to work out.

A very auto-centric post today.

(thanx for peeking. hope all is okay with you.)


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: ,