Neko

Monday, January 29, 2007

Murphy (of the Law) came to see me this weekend

or, if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all!

First off, my POS television, the one I got for free when Saon left it behind over four years ago (before I moved to Oklahoma), finally died. I was in the kitchen doing something when I heard a pop from the living room. That pop was the picture tube getting fried. I had no picture at all, and a lot of high pitched noises.

Well, great. That's all I need.

I called over to Mom's to ask Jeff if I could borrow the one he got for Christmas three years ago that I've never seen him use. I expected him to say no, but he said, "sure, I guess so."

Then he had an idea. He'd buy me one from the Goodwill store for like $20. He just had to see what his schedule for this week at work looked like. Probably won't get today off. I don't know. I haven't talked to him yet.

Next, my cell phone is doing weird things, like hanging itself up in the middle of a conversation when I haven't changed location (in other words, it wasn't because I wandered away from the cell tower) and not putting thru text messages. Jon called me all pissed off because I didn't immediately respond to his text. I told him I never got a text message from him. I ended up hanging up on him because he was being unreasonable ("I did too send you a text, you should have received it!" etc. He's pulled this crap before. He's worse than a two year old sometimes!).

The only good thing is that I got my tag for the Beretta and drove it to school today.
===

If it's going to be cold, then let it be cold, dammit! None of this freezing our asses off one day and 60 degree temps the next. It's a wonder I haven't gotten sick yet with all this weather nonsense.
===




That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , ,