Neko

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Studying, not Super Bowling

School trumps football. Besides, I'm not in the least interested in either of the teams playing in S(t)uper Bowl XLI. Da Bearz... nope. That is so 20+ years ago...

I could be inticed to watch the commercials and see Prince perform. But for the football game... naaaah! I have an English Comp paper due tomorrow, and a test to study for on Wednesday.

Although bowling (the kind that involves a heavy ball and pins) does sound rather fun. Maybe I'll try the "go bowling for my birthday" thing again.

I think Jon's older brother found my blog. According to Sitemeter, someone looking for me, by name, visited from the town in California where my ex brother in law lives. Hmmm...

Hey Cowboy-- talk soon? Thanx 4 peeking.

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , ,