Neko

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Who the hell is Stephen Colbert, and why is he all over the freakin' internet?

I may be a little out of the loop here, but I honestly have no idea who Stephen Colbert is. Is he some new comedic political guy, a la Jon Stewart? And what's this about Stephen Colbert and the White House Correspondents dinner... (?)

I do know he has a show called "The Colbert Report" (say: "col-BEAR re-POUR"). And that's only based on what I've read on other blogs far more political than I get here on MVL.

I'm sure that someone will tell me who Stephen Colbert is, and why he's so flippin' special.

I'm also sure than simply mentioning his name in this post will garner me some hits. He's all over Technorati. So...

Stephen Colbert. Stephen Colbert. Stephen Colbert.

[insert mischievious laugh here]


ain't I a stinker?



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: ,