Neko

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Weekend

So far, my weekend sucks.

It's been raining, which is good because we need it, but not so good for wanting to get out of the house to go for a walk.

I went to wash clothes, and found there's was barely enough laundry soap to do one of the many loads I have to do (Jeff doesn't seem to realize that the laundry soap we use is concentrated and that he doesn't have use all that much).

I have added tags to my blog through Technorati. However, they don't show up in Firefox. I like Firefox, but a lot of things don't show up in it. Conversely, things that don't show up in my IE browser show up in Firefox.

I can't explain it. I'm lucky I figured out how to add the damn tags to begin with. Tech savvy I'm not. I have friends who are, but I like knowing that I can figure some things out.

But, enough with fiddling around with the tech stuff. I have to go make dinner.



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: , ,