Neko

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

As Stef's world spins...

And spin it still does. Mom seems to think that it might be an inner ear infection and that I probably should see a doctor. Bunny from Bunny Babbles thinks so, too (Thanks for the comment!).

Thing is, my ears aren't bothering me.

This morning, I actually fell down while attempting to get dressed.

This is NOT fun. I'm sure that if I went out, people would think I'm drunk, instead of having this annoying problem with my equalibrium. I'm not even going to attempt to drive today.

Maybe I'll call Dean later and describe what's wrong and see what he thinks (it's so nice to have a doctor in the family!).

I've got the most important phone call in my life coming in this evening. Tonight is when I'll find out if I have a job in radio.

(Mental Note: Larry gets an email this evening...)


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--