Neko

Monday, April 24, 2006

All our kids are like that

Joey is here, and he's eating french fries from Sonic. Just shoving them into his mouth as fast as possible so he doesn't have to share with anyone (especially Pinky, who waits for him to drop stuff).

My sister calls about half an hour ago and asks if we can watch him. She was going to take him with her wherever it was she was going, but it didn't work out the way she hoped. So, the Energizer Bunny is here... recharging on Sonic french fries.

Not that he's the only kid in this family who scarfed down fries like they're going out of style... they've all done it! Daniel had his first fries when he was six months old, when I was scooping out the middles of home fries and feeding them to him.

=====

I got a call Friday from a man in Gillette, Wyoming, who wants me to apply for a job as a news director. He asked me to read the job description on the station's website and decide if I'm interested. First thing I read is that 5 to 7 years of experience is required! Did this man not read my allaccess ad where I said I was just out of broadcasting school? I don't understand that. Maybe it's a compliment, I don't know. I know I have sent him stuff before.

Maybe I should ask Larry about this. I tried to ask on Friday (that's when the guy called me), but he was unavailable on Yahoo! Mess-up-enger.

Well, it was Friday, and maybe Larry took an early weekend. I don't know. Anything's possible I guess.

=====

Someone called at 5am this morning! No one bothered to answer the phone. It woke me up, but I was too tired to go downstairs and get it. Maybe it was just a wrong number. But, at 5 IN THE MORNING?!



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--