Neko

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Nerves of steel...don't think so!

It's my sister's birthday. I don't know if there's anything planned for this evening because it's in the middle of the week, but I couldn't go anyway.

I'm expecting a very important call from a prospective employer this afternoon.

And I'm nervous as hell.

I know this is normal for me, because I get nervous about things like this. Important things.

Things having to do with some change that may happen in my life, be it a job, a new relationship, a new house...

I know this about myself, so I know how to handle it. And of course, follow JC's advice about visulizing being there. I think I can do that. If it works for him, why can't it work for me? (Say, I should pop off an email to Waltham, shouldn't I?)

Maybe I'll send one Larry's way, too. Just to let him know what's happening.

After I get the call, natch.



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--