Neko

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ya know...

the motorcycle helmet won't do you any good if you don't wear it!

I saw two such people (both guys. Figures.) on the road today. And neither were wearing any other protective gear. Both were wearing shorts!

Man, I don't care how good of a rider you are, if you aren't at least wearing a helmet and leathers, and you crash... you may as well kiss your skin goodbye. Does the phrase "road rash" ring a bell?

(this does not apply to those of you who are responsible motorcyclists. Just those who think they're somehow immortal and think, "oh that can't happen to me!")

Wear the bleepin' helmet and not use it as accessory to decorate your bike. I don't care how cool you think you are. You are not --repeat-- NOT immune to mistakes. Nor are you immortal.

I watch out for you when I'm on the road, by the way. It only took being chastized by a biker once to convince me to keep an eye out.

Now, WEAR YOUR FRIGGIN HELMET, WILL YA?!

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by MVL.



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--