Neko

Friday, April 14, 2006

As Dusty the Clown used to say: Oh, yeeeeaaaah!

Things are falling into place in the job department. I don't want to say too much now about it though. All the people this will affect know, and that's the way I want it for now.

I went down to the school to record a project last night, and after I was done, I had a long talk with Larry about all the things happening on the job hunting front. He seemed very pleased. We talked about a lot of other stuff, too. He's so easy to talk to that I sometimes lose track of time.

When I got home, Daniel had come over after work, and we ended up talking til nearly 3:30am! I'm getting ready to take a quick nap. I'm so tired... and it's my own damn fault.

By the way... this is post #1300! Go, me! My 25,000th visitor is getting close, too. Wow!


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--