Neko

Friday, February 10, 2006

Thanks for all the good wishes

I had a great birthday, and I appreciate all the great bday greetings I got here, on myspace.com, in email and IMs.

So far, to my knowledge, no one has decided to donate to the Katrina charities I mentioned a post or two back. And, that's fine. I had no expectations. But it never hurts to ask. If you decide later that you want to, great! Help New Orleans and the Gulf Coast back on their feet. I promise you'll feel great doing so. Email me if you do. Check out this post for the 411.

Someone wished me a happy birthday three times! Wait til March, mister... *wink*

We had a little family party at the house, complete with KFC and cake. Saturday, I get my birthday dinner at a location yet to be determined. I know that I won't be going to Eskimo Joe's in Stillwater. My sister said that she's not taking her kids to a bar.

Jon text messaged me happy birthday greetings, asking how it felt to be 42. I felt like telling him, shit, Jon, YOU tell ME! You were 42 once not too long ago (he's 46).

But I didn't. What good ex wife I am! (bleh!)


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--