Neko

Friday, January 06, 2006

Wait! I'm having trouble keeping up with all these developments!

Wow. Where to start...

Thursday: I went into school last night and did my airshow over the cable access channel, and I think it did pretty well. I'm hoping to turn it into another aircheck, because so many of the ads I read on allaccess.com want either 3 minutes or 3mb of an airshow. And, the cable studio has a classic rock library of about 800+ (or so Larry says) songs, so I can easily get a four hour show out of it.

After I was done, I had planned to burn some copies of my current aircheck, but I got caught up talking with Vincent and Larry, and never got around to it.

When I got home, I thought I was going to die! I think the tuna wrap I got at Subway down the way from school made me sick. I barely made in the house before I had to make a beeline to the bathroom.

Friday: I had a nice conversation with someone today on Yahoo! Mess-up-enger-- and mess up it did. Knocked me offline a couple of times, and my ancient computer slowed things waaaaay down. I've gotta get a new computer and soon! Anyone know where I can get a nice laptop for not a lot of cash? Wireless internet, cd burner, dvd drive, and MS Office are all things I must have. Oh, and a floppy drive would be nice too, but not mandatory. I can put my writings on a CD.

Took a couple of my suits to the cleaners and told the girl I needed them back by tomorrow. She said that wouldn't be a problem, and that they would be ready by 5pm. Problem: they close at 5pm on Saturdays! So I'm going over there tomorrow anyway to see if I can get them out, because one of them I'll be wearing for my interview on Monday! If I can't, then I'll have to buy something!

That reminds me, I have to call the place where I'm staying to see if the radio station made a reservation for me, or do I have to make my own.

Tomorrow, I'm getting a new battery for the van, and Daniel and Jeff are going to do an oil change. The tune up that the van's needed for well over a year now will just have to wait a few more days.

I talked to Saon this afternoon on Mess-up-enger, then he called the house around 9pm. He wanted me to drive an extra 8 hours out of my way to Minnesota to see him! He even told me he'd pay for my gas on the way home. I've heard that before, so I told him I had to work Tuesday (which I do. More on that later) so I couldn't possibly drive up that way. He wants to see me, he can come down here. Besides, I'm not too keen on meeting Michele. Being pounded into the ground by a woman who is younger and bigger than I am, and has a jealous streak is not something I'd drive 14 hours for, thankyouverymuch. I'd like to live til my 42nd birthday at least!

I've got a long day ahead of me tomorrow, so I better get my ass offline and into bed. 'night!


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--