Neko

Saturday, December 31, 2005

They say black is slimming...

do I look thinner?

And who the hell are "they" anywho?

I just thought it was time for a change. A new look for the New Year and all that crap.

There may be some things missing, or in a different place. I'll get it all together eventually. The basic premise of me keeping a blog hasn't changed. I'm still going to say whatever the hell I want, and not censor myself. You told me to be myself...

Some good news: Vincent might get out of the hospital tomorrow (today?)! Yay! That goofball... 90 minutes after he gets out of surgery, he's calling me on the phone. Obviously, things went well... LOL

So happy freaking New Year's eve. This time tomorrow, it'll be 2006. And, NO, I'm not making any stinkin' New Years Resolutions. Why make 'em if I'm not going to keep 'em? Okay, maybe one: I resolve not to make any resolutions (thanks, Ron!).


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--